Check out these resources for kids (and teachers) of all ages:
- Counting Songs MP3s - A soothing voice counts over a relaxing instrumental with a hypnotic beat. AKA my "Teacher Insomnia Pack!" Loop these to fall asleep. Play a single song on your lunch break for deep refreshment. Teach kids to count or calm down.
- Pi Medallions - Stylish, beautiful and geeky; for the proud nerd in all of us!
- Irish Jig MP3 - Complete with dance instructions. A fiddle and fife, harp, hand clappin’, foot stompin’ and a rousing fun time for all. Irresistible simple Irish tune builds to a fever pitch--it's a brain break for any day of the year.
- Science Fair Projects - Complete Kit for your Trifold (Just add Trifold).
- Brain Breaks for the Five Senses - For Fun, Health and Mindfulness. Includes an MP3 of the song "Hello, World!" that awakens your senses.
And thanks to Bethany Lau of Science + Math With Mrs. Lau for organizing this Pi Day extravaganza!