Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Fun for Kids

Will you be my Valentine?

Yeah, I'm talkin' to you!

I'll admit it, I'm in love with a Number Chart Robot.  Why?  

He's colorful, smart, and he makes me smile.  'Nuff said!

Now...you know and I know that chocolates are nice.  But nothing makes a teacher's heart flutter like something like THIS!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Chart-1-30-Number-Chart-Robots-2002868
Something that helps kids learn number sense, counting, organization...and enthusiasm?  Love, love, love!

Must add: stickers, paper cut-outs, and bling, of course.

Optional to differentiate with simple or complex robots:
1 - 30 Number Chart Robots or 1 - 100 Number Chart Robots.








If you can't choose, and you have to have both--100 Robot, 30 Robot, and Soothing Counting Songs that will lull your sugar-pumped kids into calm joy--yes, you can have it all.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Fun-Math-Centers-2156973
Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.  And please, save some chocolate for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment