Sunday, January 17, 2016

100th Day of School Cool Stuff

Here’s the 100th Day of School Cool Stuff, starting with the 100th Day Super Hero Mask.  Full stop.
We make 100th Day Masks, and my kids wear them with bursting pride and some serious fun ensues!  Kids can pull them up to wear as a visor, when the academics kick in.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100th-Day-of-School-1643780
One of my favorite activities is to say One Hundred in different languages.  We say them in a call and response style, to a rock beat at my piano center.   It’s so interesting to compare and contrast the languages. 

I play my Counting to 100 MP3, and kids strike 100 poses (using the low, medium, and high spaces around us).  During the day, we play that counting song again.  We make 100 faces (I have a character traits poster for inspiration), we jump 100 times, and we feel our wrist pulse and slow it down to the beat of the song—great for behavior management.

  

If you’d like the template for the 100th Day Super Hero Mask, as well as super-creative activities in math, reading, writing, social studies and science (which, of course, you can enjoy all year), along with the Counting MP3, please stop by and take a look.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100th-Day-of-School-1643780


I’m wishing you a wonderful and memorable 100th Day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment