Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Basket Ideas

Easter Baskets make you melt inside.

Don't they?
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Basket-1783450
It's not just the chocolate eggs; the crunchy fake grass and neon tissue flowers play a big role, too.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Basket-1783450
Oh, yeah!  The big-eyed chick in a shell will melt you all by himself.

I love it when kids learn a new skill, so I encourage them to color their Easter Baskets using a color pattern.  It's a bit of a challenge, but I have a photo tutorial to help them.

The advanced kids can make a more advanced pattern, with 3 or more colors.  They can also add letters or numbers before they color: ABAB..., 123123..., or even a sentence like "I love bunnies!" with one letter per box.

A fun challenge melts my heart!

If you'd like this easy Easter Basket template it's here.
If you'd like the chick in a shell, I'll tell you how I made it.

If you noticed that my bunny looks a little like Judy Hopps, the heroine of Zootopia, kudos!   You know that's gonna melt every kids' heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment