1) Use calming, hypnotic music during transitions, after lunch, and at the end of the day. It sets a tone, and helps kids to focus and relax.
2) Chat like a human. Don’t scold; tell the kids that you know it’s natural to get a little antsy at the end of the year, and that they can control it by telling themselves: “Self—calm down! Breathe deeply, count to 5.”
3) Let kids release their energy: jump, dance, or stretch to music.
4) Do high-interest activities:
? Read about bugs, super-heroes, or
dinosaurs. Math? Don’t talk about 3D shapes, create a 3D shape! Reading
5) Remind kids: there are only  days left, let’s end on a good note! Let’s share our best days, and create some of our best memories.
It’s almost over. Make it as pleasant as possible!