Thursday, February 21, 2019

TpT #1 Most Innovative Education Company

TpT was named the #1 Most Innovative Education Company by Fast Company!
 #FCMostInnovative
No surprise! 


I LOVE TeachersPayTeachers.


TpT Rocks!  I’m so proud to be part of this little experiment that bloomed.

Thank you, TpT, for giving us plenty of guidance--and space--to help us create those unique, rigorous, and stylish resources that really work in the classroom.  

What makes TpT so innovative?  

Among other things: It's the ultimate niche marketplace.  Each teacher creates things for a particular classroom, and can tweak and improve them endlessly for buyers across the globe.

Thank you, TpT's Top Admins--Amy, for being the warm and welcoming face of TpT—and thank you TpT-founder Paul, Board Member Adam, CEO Joe, and the team, for appreciating and listening closely to your teacher-authors, nurturing every detail of the business.

TeachersPayTeachers is really a place where Teachers-Help-Teachers--to put their best foot forward.

I'm grateful that--thanks to TpT--I was able to open my little piece of the internet and share my creative teaching life.

As always, I'm wishing you--and TpT--all the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment