Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Back To School Teacher Sale

It's back to school--which means a Back to School Teacher's Mega-Sale!

 Back To School Teacher Sale - Renee Dawn


I've been teaching for over 20 years, and my shopping genes still go into overdrive when I see teaching resources on sale.  

I wouldn't dream of starting the year without being fully, fully prepared--for any and every possible event--which means I pour myself a cup 'o Joe, and crack this guide open... 
...and read it cover-to-cover like my life depends on it.  It does!
 Kindergaten Teacher Guide - Renee Dawn
Then I rummage through my treasure chest--my good ol' "Ultra-Bundle" of goodies--and start planning fun stuff to use from day one. Actually, I spend much of the first school day on rules and routines, but fun is a MUST in my world--even on day one!  A few brain breaks and callbacks will do the trick nicely.
 Kindergarten Teacher Ultra Bundle - Renee Dawn
My school district has four teacher observations a year, and they start on the third week of school.  I want to put my best foot forward--and feel calm and confident at it.  Is that too much to ask?  This neat package has everything I need for my best observation ever.  Say hello to happiness.
 The Perfect Lesson - Renee Dawn
But...(drum-roll) you know and I know (another drum-roll, please)... 
...that it all falls apart without great behavior management, so...here's my go-to, comprehensive kit:
 Behavior Management - Renee Dawn
...which includes this life-saver--aka my all-time favorite baby:
 Behavior Management with Humor - Renee Dawn
If you're a savvy shopper, please take a look at this Teacher Guide bundle.  It packs the biggest punch, with The Perfect Lesson, Behavior Management, and a Substitute Teacher Binder for the days you are absent (you want to return to a sane classroom, don't you?):
 Teacher Guide for a Great Classroom - Renee Dawn
Here's another resource that makes my mouth water (and my kids' mouths too!).  Can you say "cute and rigorous" in the same sentence?  Thank you very much.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Graphic-Organizers-and-Writing-Paper-for-Kindergarten-3664936
And finally this little gem, because I couldn’t get to sleep without it—especially as our school days loom closer.  It’s my counting songs, which lull me to sleep when I play them ever so softly.  They’re great for calming for kids, too, and--as a side benefit--they're spot on for teaching counting.

Counting Songs - Relaxation and Behavior Management

Sweet dreams, and I’ll see you soon--after the back to school teacher's sale blows over.  If you're looking for me, I'll be there shopping, too!

As always, I'm wishing you a wonderful new year of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment