Saturday, April 22, 2017

Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook: 7 Keys to a Great Lesson

If you go to TeachersPayTeachers on Facebook, and scroll down to April 18th, you'll see this:
It links to my featured post on the TeachersPayTeachers Blog.

Which links to my favorite resource, The Perfect Lesson - a Teacher Observation Guide, which will take you step by step through your best observation lesson ever.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Perfect-Lesson-Plan-Teacher-Evaluation-Guide-2695766
But that's jumping ahead.  I'm back at Facebook.  I'm reading a heart-felt, heart-melting comment from a fan.  Full-stop.

That's what it's all about.  That's why I spend long hours revising and polishing my work.  

It's deeply satisfying to feel I've done well, but it's even more wonderful to feel I've done right by you, my readers, homies and fans.  I'm your fans, too.  Very much so.

Thank you for enjoying and appreciating my resources, and thank you for letting me know how much they've helped you.  I truly appreciate you, and just wanted to take a moment to let you know it!

Wishing you all the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment