Monday, April 17, 2017

TeachersPayTeachers Blog: 7 Keys to a Great Lesson

So excited!  I’m in the TeachersPayTeachers Blog! 
http://teacherink.blogspot.com/2017/04/teacherspayteachers-blog-7-keys-to.html
Please take a look…like, pin, and share.
I HEART you!!!  My journey wouldn’t have been nearly as fun without you—and you know it.  


So, I’m throwing a party!


To celebrate, my entire store will be on sale, 20% off, for the next two days, through April 19.


EXTENDED FOR ONE BONUS DAY --- THROUGH APRIL 20!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Perfect-Lesson-Plan-Teacher-Evaluation-Guide-2695766
WHAT???!!!  YES!!!

So if you’ve been on the fence about it, now is definitely the time.


THE SALE IS OVER, BUT PLEASE READ WHAT THIS BUYER SAID:

So much product for the money! I HAD to buy this, and would gladly pay any price!
If you want a full-on master course, with a step-by-step, finely-detailed trip through The Perfect Lesson, please take a look. 


You’ll find tons of need-to-know facts, and boots on the ground, insider tips on how to pull it all together smoothly.

The Perfect Lesson includes checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for an expert teacher evaluation in K – 5.
The Perfect Lesson Plan - r dawn teacher ink


Are you being observed?   No worries!  Keep my 1-page cheat sheet in your pocket and a smile on your face.  We’ll get through this together.
 
And thanks again for joining me on the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment