Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Martin Luther King's Kids

Martin Luther King's kids sit in my kindergarten, absorbing his legacy. 


He inspires us to think about appearances and character.

One of my 5-year-olds said:  "We all look just the way we're supposed to."  That's real depth!

Another girl said: "Some kids aren't nice, but you could still dance with them." 

I love to hear how kids process things!  And I'd really love to hear what other kids have to say about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.    Please drop me a line and let me know!

And BTW, if you'd like this Martin Luther King photo montage template and plenty of conversation starters, I've made a lovely packet of them.

Happy Birthday, MLK; I'm thinking about you, too.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Martin-Luther-King-Jr-Writing-Printables-Martin-Luther-King-Photo-Montage-1637773

No comments:

Post a Comment